Monday, September 6, 2010

Yikes

2 days to blastoff. I have been fairly calm but I'm starting to freak out. I have a solid plan laid out for the first three days, plus Monday of next week is pretty well set, and then after that I have zero plans.

So that's what I should be worried about. But I'm not, I'm worried about what I'm going to do wrong on the first day that will then blow up in my face two or three weeks from now. Or what I will do if a kid tells me the class is boring on the first day. Or what if a kid asks me how to get to a classroom and I tell him the wrong thing. Or what if I find out some school policy tomorrow at professional development that will require revamping of all my plans.

Also, my sweet wonderful calming husband is going out of town tomorrow morning and not coming back for a week. So I'm on my own to get through the jitters of the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment